Saturday, July 15, 2006

"wazup everybody~~~my name is johnny~~~welcome to my show~~~"
if you guys hear me speaking funny,datz bcoz of johnny in zhn my car lolx itz damn funny!!!itz a pity dat the newpaper fired mr brown sia hope he continue to make guai lan podcast and not catch by mata.
anw my prev en3 was totaly unlike me and i apologise for dat.even though i failed everything in my terms,i shld start to mug and slack a bit wen needed lar lolx
watched pirates ytrday at about 9 sth pm...wasnt very nice and it kindof makes me sleepy.even though itz hilarious,itz more lyk a preview for pirates 3.a very disapointing ending indeed.gosh i stil have 12 article reviews to do man see you guys around!!
walan eh kns nxt wk gt heritage day n acjc gt nothing on.acjc better have sum party shit and anounce within the nxt wk if not,i wil gona b so damn pissed

give me the strength to carry on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home