Tuesday, May 09, 2006

can u believe it..there is actually another teeth growing inside my mouth!it was damn pain lar cant even eat properly oso..bt itz worth it man haha hope i can recover soon and eat more good stuff hehe

made sum decisions recently and i felt myself changing too (not changing cloth lar)

i happily failed my econ test.when i saw the paper i was lyk WTF?did she give me some h3 paper or sth?by the 2nd question,for the first time in my life,i wana sit there and just stare at the paper until the end of time.wat shit was that!!!???aft i calm myself down,i wrote sum stuff dat i dint even noe what izit and handed in.haix another red score to add to my report card

btw y rubber seeds bcum hot after you rub it real hard??

give me the strength to carry on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home