Tuesday, April 25, 2006

dint blog for quite some time..not because i have nothing to talk about but too much to.

life is so fragile.few days ago,my neighbour just passed away.she is a nice old auntie who never fail to say hi and chit chat with me whenever there is a chance to.dint meet her for quite sometime and now,shez gone.i regret not talking to her more often.if god does exist,please bless her soul in heaven.

the weather is getting hotter and hotter each day.even though some classmates admit that it is their fault (ur hot!! right man....), the main culprit will be the sun(and the tenis girls =D).anw whenever the weather gets hot,my brain will go koo koo and do all sorts of things that i do not intend to.if i offend anyone in the process,please pardon lolx furthermore,it makes me more and more hot tempered each day.i was afraid that i might kil someone by the end of the wk.hope that doesnt happens.

physics lecturer changed to some old lady which i admit,has a soothing voice.every word coming from her mouth is like a...well sleeping pill.while the physics lecturer is too motherly,the physics tutor is like some crazy woman.her voice is close to ultrasound (i use close becoz human ears cant detect ultrasound)and she used some amplifying device during prac today(gre8).though most people thinks that she craps through lessons,i think she knows her stuff.maybe she could just keep her opinions to herself and talk about physics more.

dint pon any lessons this week and hope that i would not.having two fails in my hand (phy and math...my fav subjects),i m afraid that i have no more hands for fails.mayb itz time for me to start studying

during recess today,wenle successfuly put some colgate mint choco ice cream onto my hair and i have to wash my hair twice to get rid of it.and when the class went to sign up for cip,classmates start to crazily paste stickers onto my shirt,my butt and de part in front of my butt lolx eager to promote for www.youth.sg , i managed to leave the stickers on my clothings for half a day,before some teacher complained.

skipped band 2day because i realised that i have no parts for this few months.everyone is busy preparing for performances during the june holiday while i,busy reading Angels and Demons.that was how i acheive the 200 pg on saturday

come to think of it,i feel like killing choon hang.dint help me buy tix for cultural night.the regret grew over the wkend.now i want revenge!!!

school is getting boring and dull.everyday,i go to school,enjoy free periods,slack during lectures and tutorials,eat,sleep, and race to get home when the school ends.sounds like my secondary 1 and 2 life which i dun really enjoy.

give me the strength to carry on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home