Tuesday, March 21, 2006

everyday i tell myself that tomorrow will be a better day.come to thnk of it,it's just a lie to myself.i seriously cannot fit in ac enviroment.it seems that the people always had something to talk about or someone to say hi to.the worst thing is,those things that i find it funny was not to them but what was funny to them was not to me.school work is stressing me up too.acjc gp lessons are super hardcore.SUPER HARDCORE.the english they use,the way they think.it's just not human.i am starting to lose my way in chemistry and physics.the physics teacher is just like some old auntie who knows no shit about physics.when we requested to go through tutorial,she insisted on doing spa instead.she took an hour to explain how to draw a table with 8 headings.who the hell will do a table with 8 headings !!??everyday i just feel like sleeping.
today i returned home at 2 plus.it is the first time in the year that i am reaching home before the sun sets.what a loser.
give me the strength to carry on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home