Wednesday, March 15, 2006

wednesday

yes...the only thing constructive i did for the pass few days was going to the library to READ COMICS.dots.how boring can my life be.
yesterday was a disaster.fell down at the carpark while i was speeding down the pavement in my roller blades.i heard my hand and spine cracked when the moment i land.hope i did not break any bones.went library again today to revised the new notes i recieved.realised that njc covered most of it so i practically did nothing again.but at least i could finally talk to some familiar faces like junquan,tammy and jj ppl haha for the first time i stepped into acjc i had some real laugh.it felt good.o great.this shall be the shortest entry since i have nothing new in my life.
btw since i intend to improve my english,i shall learn some american idioms from today onwards.

sentence of the day: ALL THUMBS
definition: awkward,esp with one's hands;clumsy
illustrative sentences:1)Walter tried to fix the broken table but he couldn't.He was all thumbs.
(which means: He had trouble fixing the table because he was not good at it)
2)when it comes to using a hammer and saw,i'm all thumbs.

that shall end my day with something in my head =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home