Wednesday, March 08, 2006

acjc day 3

lost.agony.pain.anger.i am runing out of words to describe this strange feeling inside for the pass few days.acjc,a place made for ang mos,hypocrites and profesional propagandaist.even though the chiobu friends promised me were there,things lyk GOOD(friendly bla bla) people and GOOD teachers were nowhere to be seen.i was dao by some bitch this morning because i said that acs is full of propaganda.she was lyk "cheena school...if you do not like it here you can always leave" I DUN EVEN NOE HER!!!!this is the first time i feel lyk punching and throwing a chair at a stranger + girl.acjc is just like it's aircon in the hall---super cold.even though there are some friendly people,they took up the minority.the only thing that comforts me was chicken rice stall.it's the only edible food there.

the people there are super fit.you can hardly see any fat people their.comparing njc pe schedule with ac, nj feels like heaven.the pe teachers in acjc might luk skinny (YES THEY ARE),they are dangerous.please do not touch.

friends whom i noe of are experiencing the same thing as me.those who wanted to leave,left.i never blame them for leaving me behind because it is their right to pursue what they want.but a little goodbye or mesage may be muchly appreciated.and then i begin to question myself:are they really my friends?afterall i know them for almost 5 years and they just went away like i never existed.

in njc,i will always stay until the gate close.but now,i feel like runing away from the school when there is a chance to.

after my 18th birthday,i suddenly felt the stress and burden i should face as a semi adult.choosing which subject combi that will suite my future career, university that i want to go to,cca that i want to join.options are making me sick.i had always been someone who dislike making choices.first of all,there is no one to blame but yourself when a wrong choice is made.secondly,you never know what the hell people think about you when you made some choices(even though i dun really care abt what they think).or maybe itz because the values that my parents had instilled in me.when i was a kid,mum always told me to think hard before buying a toy.i usualy chose not to buy the toy,because i am not sure i will play it like forever or gona dump it aside like trash after a day.roar !! thoughts are so random nowadays.

i always think that i should'nt really be serious in any relationship.not only love,but friendship as well.you never know when you are going to part with them,or be faced with betrayal from them.that makes me kind of cold but i think itz the best way to keep myself protected from all the pains at the end of it.however,man usually don't follow what they think they should do.i made friends.lots.and now,i missed them more than ever.even though they cannot be with me or around me,i know that their heart is still with me.i know i m not alone anymore.not that little boy who curls at a corner of the bed thinking that all he have is himself.he have friends now.true ones.

anyway i bought the acjc uniform.i kindof like the pe t shirt.itz dry fit hehe and yes my life is not doing any good to me and i hope it wil get better.i miss all my friends.i have decided not to go to school for the next 2 days.there is nothing much for me to hope for or look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home