Saturday, May 20, 2006

njc hoooo~~~wat can i say man!!it juz feels lyk home!!even though i went ther 2day alone,de moment i steped into njc i m greeted by so many of my friends!!so touched hahaha i helped my class sell those marsh mellow wid chocolate on it.we earn lyk 1000 plus lolx and something funny happend.dis guy came over and ask me de price of one stick of marsh mellow.den he ask me de price of a stick of banana.n den he asked me how much he muz pay for 2 marsh mellow stick and 1 banana stick.kindof pissed,i ask him "wa sir u ask so much..math teacher ar u" and he said "u stil duno hu i m?"and walked off.a moment later,my civics tutor wispered into my ears"that was the vice principle." lolx wtf lar.den aft dat sharon pua came!!!she is de famous discipline mistress.she made everyone bliev dat haunted house was a bad idea for funfair becuase she wan to b de ony ghost in sch lolx anw i guai lan her oso as usual.i was lyk "cher u wan not?i giv u discount.buy 3 gt 1 free"and she said "haha you got wash ur hand or not?" (i felt dat itz abit out of point bt..of coz not lolx) "o yes yes i washed wid detergent and anti biotic soap.super clean"and she walked off lolx

grace stead wid de guy from hockey!!!for those hu duno,grace is sum bubbly hot chick in njc and she is J2 and de guy frm hockey is on of de twins from J1!!!!!canot blieve it lar!!jq and i was lyk =O lolx aft dat met de usual gang.sobx missed dem so much haha and karen stil hit me as hard as she did.selwyn joined canoe and now his muscles r lyk...tumors lolx itz damn sick lar!his arm muscle is bigger den some ppl's head lor.ltr on saw lili and zhang,who apeared to b super sian lolx so i sat down awhile.but aft dat go back to my clz stall to help and i spend most of de time der.btw i saw alot of ac gers ther lolx

aft de funfair,my clz played uno and was kicking sumthing arnd until diner time.den,we headed to sumwher for chicken rice dinner and pool lolx alot guai lan stuff on de way lolx long time nv guai lan wid gang 37 le feels damn good man

anw de legendary feed back form in njc goes sth lyk dis

name:superman class: super date :superb contact number:if i tell you i muz kill you
nature of fault: no phone booth for me to change into my super outfit
aplication of fault : everywher

lolx i will load a pic of it 2mrw.cya guys~~

give me the strength to carry on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home