Thursday, May 18, 2006

yo peeps long time no see yo!!!lots of things hapening around lately and i dint really have time to fig out wat i wana blog lolx

anw went to my frenz house on sat.dint see him v quite long haha and gues who i met at his house?my prev math teacher!!and he is lyk his very gd fren lar lolx i luff until my jaws drop man.btw i bought the new laptop for my mum on dat day.acer one,and itz pretty gd acording to sum curent users

monday dint go sch coz i THOUGHT itz holiday until tues hehe so in de end i went to play pool early in de morning and retrieve my wireles router at funan.aft dat,i have to rush back to sch to take my phy retest.de restest wasnt quite bad lar..can pass haha

and i had juz come in contact with my psch fren whom i dint heard from for lyk...5 yrs?lolx itz funny how things works in life ya?

watched da vinci code today.too long.my back was aching at the last half an hour and the content is lyk a history text:dry and boring with bits of lame jokes here and ther.if i nid to say anythin dat worth my 8 bucks,itz the length of the show itself-2 n a half hours man

i tot i escaped all evil comon tests after i complete my math test but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i stil hav gp test 2mrw!!another test dat i noe i m gona flop.owell.hope dat i dun flop so badly

njc funfair is coming!!itz a day i have been waiting for after a v long time.cldnt wait to see those familiar faces and my sugestion letter on the hall of shame lolx

give me the strength to carry on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home