Sunday, September 03, 2006

ever felt drenched and energy all drained, but still have to see those fuck face that otherz are giving you,including ur family?datz wat i m going through now..everyone would rather piss me off than alowin me 2 do watever i like.. sometimes i did try to mend it,trying to do something to help otherz.dey will be like "is this chen wei?stop being a hypocrite man." hey assholes i m trying to do sth meaningful alrite?seeing shit goin around me aint make me happy either.all i m sayin is please apreciate some stuff i do man..motherz day, i bought my mum a rose and guess what,itz lying at some random corners de 2nd day.dey say that it is not a chinese tradition to celebrate motherz day or any western festivals while i say datz bullshit.juz too lazy to give sum credits who try and show their kindness.fuck dat
sometimes i tried to care,but everyone else juz stays away, like i caught sum disease or sumthin.i hate this man i HATE THIS! and for those who did feel like this,damn u in hell.
this flu is killing me man..when izit gona be over?makes me hungry all de time but dun feel lyk studyin or exercising at all.to certain extend, my life is screwed..fuck
and those ppl who said dey care,trust me, they dun.nobody gives a shit about u when it comes to themselves.rmb dat t shirt dat says "me me me me me me me me me"?datz de shit datz wrong wid ppl these days
i m done

give me the strength to carry on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home